Monday 3 November 2014

My Month on Instagram: October 2014

Here's what's be going on on Instagram this October. The link to my profile is on the side and I'll be more than happy to accept any follower requests. 
Mas and I have found heaven in our IT lesson.

Being so productive in IT.

Currently reading Looking for Alaska by John Green.

Hair in rollers, sweatpants on, let's get some work done.

Donut and Nutella from my sister and mam for a treat.

Finally putting my birthday stuff away in my room from the bags so there might be a lot of photos. I love this key chain though. Going to find my house keys to put it on there.

Can't wait to get this framed so I can put it up in my room.

This now needs to find a place in my room.

The Comforter has to be one of my favourite things from Lush. Can't wait to use it later. 

Such a cute file.
 photo signature1_zpsda2bb39d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment