Saturday 3 May 2014

Looking Back At: April 2014

I would love to say that it's been an exciting month in April but there hasn't been a whole load going on. It's been a quiet month but still packed with revision. That has literally been most of my month. 

There was one really good thing that came out of April though. Wicked has been going on tour around the UK and they were in Cardiff, so me and my sister ended up booking tickets last year to go and see it. It was amazing! It's been and agonizing wait but it was completely worth it. There will be a post about that day soon though! So, keep our eyes peeled! 

The Easter holiday and school has been packed with revision otherwise. I can't really say much else about that, it is what it is. It's been slightly stressful and slightly tiring and it'll probably stay like that until July. So my May and June wrap up will probably be the same sort of thing. 

I did have a mini training day this Easter, where I found out how to pack my bag properly, how to cook whilst we're on our expedition and how to put up a tent. It's was actually really interesting and pretty funny. Does this mean I'm prepared for my expedition? Not in the slightest! It's going to be very interesting...

Reading wise, it's been a pretty good month. I can't really complain! 

In April, I finished: 

  • Undone by Cat Clarke 
  • The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith 
  • Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead 
  • Unremembered by Jessica Brody
And I'm currently in the midst of reading 
  • Delirium by Lauren Oliver
I've read 19 out of 50 books of my 2014 reading challenge and am three books ahead of schedule. We'll see how May goes with reading since with the start of my exams I don't really know how much time I'm going to have to read. I don't really have anything that I'm planning to read during May, just see what happens.

It's been a really short wrap up but there just hasn't been a lot going on. Hopefully in July (possibly June) I'll have some more exciting wrap ups. 

Until then though, good luck to everyone who has exams coming up. I hope you all had a really good April, and do you have any plans for May? 


No comments:

Post a Comment