Sunday 23 March 2014

P is for: 'Part Of Me'



P is for Part of Me by Katy Perry and this had to be one of my favourite songs of hers.

It has this huge summer vibe to it whenever I listen to it and just makes me want to sing out loud. What I love about this song is that it shows that she’s growing away from the people that have hurt her. That they can come back into her life but that won’t make a difference because she’s not going to change for them. She’s going to stay true to herself.

I love the video to this as well. She's not just getting over a guy, she's doing it in an entirely different way to the way you see most music videos portray it and I love it! 

It’s a song that’s on my revision playlist because it really just makes me want to work and show people that I’m not changing just because of what someone says.


Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments, on the song, below.


No comments:

Post a Comment