Saturday 22 February 2014

L is for: 'Little Talks'



So, here we have Little Talks, by of Monsters & Men from their album ‘My Head Is An Animal’.

Can I start with the fact that there’s this really creepy, eerie feeling at the beginning of the song with all the creaking that I actually really love because it just sets the atmosphere for the rest of the song. This song definitely gives me chills!

So, I read somewhere online that this song sounds like it’s based around a couple where one person has passed away and thinking about it seems like a really good point. The way she sings about missing having a person around and then it being responded to by the guy who is really hoping that she will listen to him so that she won’t feel so alone. It’s just given me a whole new take on the song but I am still in love with it and still want to do a duet with someone on this song.


Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments, on the song, below. 

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realise this song was about loss. I've loved that song for the longest time. :) x

    ReplyDelete