Saturday 1 February 2014

I is for 'I See Fire' by Ed Sheeran


This week’s song is by Ed Sheeran from the soundtrack of ‘The Desolation of Smaug

I just want to be able to keyboard smash because that is how perfect I think this song is! I’m a huge fan of The Hobbit and was really excited for the Desolation of Smaug to come out anyway. Then my sister told me that Ed Sheeran wrote a song and she played it for me and I just died a little bit inside... of happiness though!

I always find Ed’s voice one of the most peaceful things ever and he always makes me just want to sleep because it’s just so laid back and relaxing and nice to listen to. That’s exactly what this song did to me. It was simple but extremely effective at the same time.

The lyrics all just fitted so perfectly and made me want to cry because it made me remember what was going to end up happening in the move and I wasn’t emotionally ready for that. Even after seeing the movie, the song still makes me upset but I still love it!


Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments, on the song, below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment