Saturday 4 January 2014

E is for: 'Explosions' by Ellie Goulding


This week's song is Explosions, another amazing song by Ellie Goulding from her recent album 'Halcyon Days'. 

I stumbled across this song soon after hearing 'Anything Could Happen', when I heard the song on the music challenge.The beginning of the song caught me and made me listed straight away. It's not really something that you I'm used to hearing but it worked perfectly with the song.

As the song progressed and I listened to the lyrics it wasn't really long until I fell in love with it. The bridge section of the song has to be my favourite song because of all the imagery I get in my head. All I can imagine is this beautiful kingdom that is being destroyed by these floods and then all this glass just showering on them as they watch it and she knows she has to go. 

Feel free to leave your thoughts and comments, on the song, below.


No comments:

Post a Comment